One week in the Czech Republic

It has been another the best week in my life. My good friend from Greece came into the Czech Republic and I have provided him to live with my family for one week. It was amazing! But also so quick. Because our every day was very busy. 
We were going to my school and then I showed him the city where I am living. We had such a good time with the others students from Italy, Greece, Spain, Finland and of course my classmates and my friends from the school. We played the bowling and the Layser game. Lol. 
We have done some bigger trips, for example to the Pilsen and the capital city Prague. I think that everybody loved both of them and that they had really good time. 
The worst thing was the leaving in the Prague, when our friends must have gone on the airport. But I tried to be still optimistic like I am all the time. But that time, it was really difficult for me, because I have made really good friendship. 
I hope that I will see my friends from Greece again.❤️



Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Erasmus project in Greece